Conquest T12 Int.
1.1 Restrictions (Not Allowed)
- Model 10-A Hunter
- Automatico M1918 (All variants)
- Autoloading 8 .35 Marksman
- All PAID DLC Weapons (even free dlc)
- Gas Grenades
- Scout Flares are banned on Suez, Amiens, & Argonne Forest only.
- All Behemoth use is banned. Including spawning on one.
- In Amiens and Fao only one tank can be used.
- Use of DLC Vehicles such as the St Chamond Tank is banned.
- Armored Vehicles are limited to 1 of each type.
- You may not have more than 2 Armored Vehicles spawned at any given time.
- Air Vehicles are limited to 1 of each type.
- You may not have more than 2 Air Vehicles spawned at any given time.
- The horse class and horses are banned. This means you can neither use a horse, nor spawn on one and get off and keep playing.
- If a team violates a GADGET or VEHICLE ACCESSORIES restriction, only the map the item was used on will be forfeited and not the entire match.
- If a team violates a WEAPONS restriction, a 25 Ticket Penalty per BANNED Weapon Kill will be applied.
- (This means that getting a kill with a – banned weapon no longer costs your team the map)
- If a team captures a banned flag, they will forfeit the map
- Teams will be required to report and provide proof of any rule infraction(s) at the end of the map in which the infraction occurred. Failure to do so can possibly void any penalty for the opposing team.
- Argonne Forest
- Ballroom Blitz
- Empire’s Edge
- Fao Fortress
- Monte Grappa
- Sinai Desert
- St. Quentin Scar
- Giant’s Shadow
1.3 Server Settings
In order to set the server to 24 players max for Conquest, you will have to place 1 round of either Domination / TDM / War Pigeons in the map rotation prior/after to the Conquest Map you wish to play.
Every server MUST be password protected. We recommend that teams change their server password before every match to avoid people keeping track of old passwords and joining as possible spectators.
We also recommend having at least one server admin present during your games in case any issues arise.
- MELEE ON
- SHOTGUN ON
- HANDGUN ON
- EXPLOSIVES ON
- LMG ON
- SMG ON
- SELF-LOADING RIFLES ON
- SINGLE-ACTION RIFLES ON
- CLASS GADGETS ON
- STANDARD ISSUE RIFLES OFF
- ASSAULT ON
- MEDIC ON
- SUPPORT ON
- SCOUT ON
- ELITE CLASSES OFF
- LAND VEHICLES ON
- AIR VEHICLES ON
- KILL CAM ON
- HUD ON
- FRIENDLY FIRE OFF
- REGENERATE HEALTH ON
- 3D SPOTTING ON
- MINIMAP SPOTTING ON
- ALWAYS FOG OFF
- NAMETAGS ON
- VEHICLE 3P CAM ON
- ONLY SQUAD LEADER SPAWN OFF
- BEHEMOTHS OFF
- RELOAD FULL MAGS OFF
- MAP VOTING OFF
- LOWER MIN PLAYER COUNT OFF
- AIM ASSIST AUTO ROTATION OFF
- AIM ASSIST SLOW DOWN ON
- LATENCY LOCK OFF
- LENIENT LATENCY ON
- Note: We recommend having this setting as OFF when playing vs teams in the same region.
- UNLIMITED MAGAZINES OFF
- BULLET DAMAGE 100%
- TICKET COUNT 50%
- RESPAWN TIME 100%
- VEHICLE RESPAWN 100%
- ROUND TIME LIMIT 0%
FIRST: The official competitions, both in organization and development, will be governed specifically by the provisions contained in this regulation.
SECOND: The official competitions will be developed according to the official calendar that is published on the web. The teams themselves will agree on the days and times based on the limits and the weeks assigned in said calendar, setting up on Saturdays or Sundays at 8:00 p.m. (Spanish Peninsular Time), in Brazil at 3:00 p.m.
THIRD: The matches that are not informed will be considered as incompatible and both teams will lose. In case of two matches accumulated incompatible, the team may be expelled from the competition. Teams must communicate the day and time the game will be played 48 hours before their dispute. The teams must send the captures of the players who played the game once this is finished.
QUARTER: Each team will play the map they chose on their server. In cases of ties in the rounds won, the tickets won in each round will be added and the one with the highest number of tickets will be the classified one.
FIFTH: Local teams must:
1) Have a server that meets the conditions established by CECB.
2) Send the password of the server before the start of the game and after finishing matches send also the captures of the players who have played the matches (all maps).
SIXTH: Only registered players can play, under no circumstances can an unregistered player play. Players must wear the name of their team for the match. Teams can register up to 30 players
SEVENTH: You can not repeat maps from one day to the next.
EIGHTH: All sanctions or claims will be exclusively taken by the STAFF, in order to file a claim for any breach committed, they must be notified immediately. Once the facts and evidence provided by the complainant have been analyzed, the staff will make the final decision.
NINTH: The staff reserves the right to use the spectator mode, a person who acts as a spectator will be assigned to: check if any type of infraction is being committed, retransmission of matches or for summaries of each day. The teams are obliged, therefore, to provide the password of the server to the person assigned by the staff.
TENTH The competitions that are developed by the points system, the final classification, will be established according to those obtained by each of the participating teams, at a rate of three per game won, one for a tied and none for lost.
If at the end of the championship, it results in a tie between points between two teams, it will be resolved according to the results obtained between both, if this is not explained, it will be decided by the greater difference of maps won and lost, taking into account all the matches of the championship; and being that identical, in favor of the team that had won more maps.
If the tie was between more than two teams, it will be resolved:
a) For the best score of which each one corresponds according to the results obtained among them, as if the others had not participated.
b) By the greater difference of maps won and lost, taking into account all the matches of the championship; and being that identical, in favor of the team that had won more maps.
If the equality was not resolved through the above provisions, a tiebreaker match or tournament would be played on the date, time and server designated by the STAFF.